Landscapes of the Sacred Blog 2




After reading this book, I was unimpressed with the contents because it was very difficult to understand due to the large words that would be unknown to an average reader who doesn't know much about the topic. I think it is important to share the ideas and findings of the authors in the book, though it was hard to even know what they were saying because the books contain words such as "ecclesiastical" and "ethnographic" that I couldn't figure out with context. I think it is an interesting and very intellectual book, though I think I would have gotten more out of it if it was written for more of the average reader, or even college student. It was also very confusing the way it was written because it has random stories throughout that, when it is hard to understand the normal text, makes it even more confusing and hard to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ásatrú Temple in Iceland

Landscapes of the Sacred 2

Kelly Cooke: route 66 12/5