Casey Estep: Inspiration

It seems as if inspiration is a large part of spiritual journeys. So many of the videos we watched and stories we heard began out of a burst of inspiration. This caused me to ask the question: Where does inspiration come from and how can I get as much of it as possible? The results of inspiration seemed to always be positive. People's lives were changed for the better. Since inspiration is a good thing I want as much of it as possible.

I think that inspiration needs to be sought out. I wont be inspired if I'm always distracted. That's why I want to take a journey. So that I can seek out inspiration through quiet contemplation. A journey expands the mind and removes the simple distractions of day-to-day life. I want to live as an inspired person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ásatrú Temple in Iceland

Landscapes of the Sacred 2

Kelly Cooke: route 66 12/5