Individually on the Nolan Trial




I have mentioned before that I enjoy going on walks, and the Noland Trial happens to be very convenient for this. It is not only a beautiful trail, but it goes through many destinations such as the Lionsgate bridge that overlooks the lake. Walking the trail by myself has revealed many personal things to me, and I can only relate it to going on a long-distance hike. Of course, it isn't the same in magnitude or difficulty, but the revelations and the process it took to consider them is like being a wanderer on the Appalachian, PCT, Camino, or any other trail. Hopefully, the things that I come across will continue to appear to me through the course of my journey of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ásatrú Temple in Iceland

Landscapes of the Sacred 2

Kelly Cooke: route 66 12/5