My Noland Trail Excursion

Nov. 13


Today I decided to take a walk on the Noland Trail. It was colder than usual, which was perfect for autumn stroll. The Noland Trail is by no means a difficult hike, but rather a series of scenic paths that allowed us to experience a part of Newport News that is a change of pace. While I walked, I found myself forgetting that I was less than a mile from school because it was so calm and an amazing break from the hustle and stress of CNU. My favorite parts of the walk were when the path ran along the water. The way the colors of the trees reflected onto the tranquil water were beautiful. It’s walks like these that remind me how beneficial it is to just stop and admire nature. The Noland Trail helped me reconnect with the environment and take time out of my busy life to relax and allow myself to let go of the stress of everyday life. Not to mention how nice it was to have quiet time by myself, which allowed me to be more in touch with my thoughts and emotions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ásatrú Temple in Iceland

Landscapes of the Sacred 2

Kelly Cooke: route 66 12/5