Start of Semester

So, this is my second blog post after the Mount Koya one I did. I have a list of questions pertaining to the class so far, and felt it appropriate to write them down and refer back to them when I have found the answers I am looking for.
1. What is sacred communications/journeys all about?
2. What is flow on a larger scale?
3. How can "I" an d"it" be related on a larger scale?
4. When and where do people figure out their purpose or telos?
5. How can the sublime affect people in relation to their telos?
These are just a few questions that have arose from the few class discussions, and some of few I am already starting to formulate conclusions on. The rest I am still pondering, but I am sure by the end of the semester I will understand what my questions mean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ásatrú Temple in Iceland

Landscapes of the Sacred 2

Kelly Cooke: route 66 12/5