The Cosmos

The semester has just started and this was one of the first topics we covered in class. I am still unsure about what this class is completely about, but the topics and concepts are starting to make sense in relation to other aspects of the world. This will be a short response, solely filled with questions, but I am sure that as the semester goes on I will understand what cosmos is and how I fit into it. My first question is, can anything be cosmos? Can we include anyone we want into our cosmos? Is there a limit to how big my cosmos can be? What is my relationship to other people's cosmos'? I am sure that s we progress in the semester that these questions will be answered, but for right now I just wanted to express my thoughts on the subject for a future time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ásatrú Temple in Iceland

Landscapes of the Sacred 2

Kelly Cooke: route 66 12/5